Monday, March 21, 2011

Decisions

I have had to make a few decisions lately, and it is getting really hard to listen to what my heart is saying.

Important Decision #1- What to do about the restaurant I work at.  I had to decide whether I was going to continue to work there, and be an employee.  I have upper management not giving a crap about the fact that I have worked my butt off while there in the last couple of weeks, and I still have until Thursday until I have a break.  There are 3 owners, and one of them knew I was working 19 days in a row, and didn't say anything, just kind of kept to herself.  One had no clue, he just kind of keeps to himself.  And then there is the third, who has her own kind of personality and amusement.  We have butt heads numerous times, and I have no desire to talk to her, if I don't have to.  She was told straight-faced by me that I was working 17 days before I had a break (and it was actually 19) and she laughed at me, and then turned and walked away.  I was so frustrated, all I wanted was a little bit of support, or even a thank you from any of the three... and I got nothing.

Important Decision #2- There is a school about an hour away from where I live that is hiring some elementary teachers.  I need to make the decision on whether I want to drive an hour to work everyday. It is a very hard decision, and I have been tossing it around in my head for the last like 5 days.  I know at this point that I need to do whatever it takes to get a teaching position.  It is my PASSION!  So I am going to give it a go.  I actually made this decision with help from Boyfriend, and my family.  It is a hard decision, and I truly hope that I am making the right decision.

Those are my ramblings for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment