Tuesday, March 22, 2011

RTT

Well it is Tuesday Again! YAYY!!!

~ I can not wait to see my paycheck! I worked (including tonight, which is the end of the period) 14 of 14 days in my pay period, and 1 week, if not 2 actually are overtime! :)

~my paycheck ALWAYS finds a way to disappear before I even have it in pocket! GRR How frustrating.

~It is time to exercise, and yet I have found another thing to distract me! I will continue to exercise, I will make it a part of my routine, and I will lose the weight!

~Speaking of weightloss, I'm really proud of myself.  Since I started working at The Restaurant, I've LOST (NOT GAINED) 15 pounds.  It could be better, but all 15 of those, are from just not being lazy.  I can't believe it, I'm really excited to get moving on this! :)

~I can't believe that things in my life are turning way to be AMAZING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment