Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

I subbed yesterday at the school in the town I live in (Towner Public, is what I am going to name it).  I was working with a bunch of obnoxious second graders, and then at 1:15 I went up into the high school, and subbed for a Spanish teacher while up there.  I had a lot of fun yesterday.  I was reminded yesterday that today is St. Patty's day, and I was bummed!  Why you may ask, but don't worry I will explain.

THE LEPRECHAUN!!! DUH SILLY!

They pinch you if you don't wear green!  My golly gee,  I wore my ONLY green sweater yesterday! So last night, boyfriend was going through my closet and looking for anything that happened to have green on it.  I have one shirt that has green string knitting or crocheting or something on it... and then I have a spring one, that is brown and blue and a light lime green.  So this morning, I chose the lime green. I was mad that I wore my sweater yesterday, but I could have been more mad if I hadn't worn green and those darn leprechauns would have pinched me!

No comments:

Post a Comment