Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello

I just want to point out that this is my first post.  I have been part of blogger, and have had blogs off and on for a while now.  I'm going to make this something that I am going to do on a regular (hopefully) basis, and am going to just ramble.

Most of you have heard of "Random Thoughts Tuesday" (RTT) well my blog will possibly be a lot like that.  But instead of RTT it's going to be "Random Thoughts EVERYDAY"!  Ok, so maybe I'm getting my hopes up, but I'm going to try to post as often as I can.

This will consist of the Good, the Bad, and even the UGLY.  I will do movie reviews, book reviews, and random ramblings (like I'm doing now).  I will talk a lot about my Kindle, Teaching, and work.  I will also ramble a lot about my neice and nephews, my siblings, and my family.  My boyfriend, myself, and anything/anyone else that I can ramble on about.

That is enough for now!  Thanks for reading, and WELCOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment