Tuesday, March 15, 2011

RTT

So today is Tuesday, and here are my random Ramblings

~ How come when I exercise I feel energized, and feel like I'm doing a really good job, but then never want to do anything?  Seriously, I don't understand it.  I feel like I could walk/run and walk/run and never stop.  But when I'm done I don't want to do anything.  The dishes are piling up, and so is the laundry.

~Speaking of dishes and laundry, how come do I always feel like I'm the only one that ever does it.  Boyfriend does it when he feels like it, even though he is home every night.

~Have I mentioned that I work pretty much every night of the week, and then sub during the day.  Some days it feels like I am subbing 5 days a week, and some weeks it is just one day.  It's frustrating to me to not know exactly what I am doing that day.  And it always seems that if I make plans to do something one day, then I will certainly get a call from the school to come in and sub.

~As I'm typing this, I am also watching the Food Network channel.  I could sit and watch this channel ALL DAY (and some days, I do).  How come can I watch it, and not ever have my mouth water, or think of actually trying these recipes.  The recipes sound good, but they always involve something that I don't like- beans, mushrooms, steaks, ham, pork of any kind (I'm OK with bacon, but not much else for pork). 

~I am an extremely picky picky eater.  Why?  I don't understand.  I am willing to try new things, but I continue to find them disgusting.  Steak, something about the texture, and the way it feels just disgusts me.  I like hamburger steaks, but I despise steak of any kind.  Everyone keeps telling me that it is the way things are prepared, but I don't know if that is true.  Mushrooms are slimy, and I don't like the way they feel, however if they are put into something, and I don't notice they are there, I have no problem with them. I also pick them out if I do notice them.  Beans are also a texture thing, and possible a taste.  Too pasty...?  I don't know.

~Why am I sooo tired lately?  It couldn't possibly be because I've worked every night the last week (with a full 7 day week this week, and a 5 day week next), worked 13 hours on Saturday, and Subbed every day last week, could it?  I'm working myself to death, but it is something that I need to do.  I drown in my student loan debt, plus other bills... life is CRAZY!!!  Oh well I guess, your only young once, and hopefully this doesn't have to last for much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment